Andrews-Tune-Ups are ASE Certified Mobile Automotive Technicians servicing all of Metro Atlanta with over 20 years of professional experience. We offer a convenience for those people who are too busy or just can't afford to be without their vehicle while waiting for a shop to get around to it. We work with our customers on a scheduled time that is best for them and their daily routine. Mobile Mechanic in Atlanta Auto Repair in Atlanta andrewstuneups.com in Atlanta
The ANDREWS MOBILE UNITS are well equipped vehicles that can handle just about any automotive repair need. Equipped with everything from a full range of Diagnostic Equipment to an on board power supply that is ready to service your vehicle at your home or office.
* Oil and Oil Filter
* Air Filter
* A/C System
* Fuel Systems
* Preventative Maintenance
* Water Pump
* Shocks and Struts
* Gaskets, Belts, Hoses
* Timing Belts and Chains
* All Engine Sensors
* AND MUCH MORE!!!
Due to the crazy weather here in Metro Atlanta
ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS felt it necessary to purchase additional equipment to accommodate our customers during these soggy times. So now we offer RAINY DAY SERVICE. No more having to wait until the weather cooperates to get your vehicle needs taken care of. Its just another thing ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS does to provide excellent service to our customers.
ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS strives to make every customer happy with our service and put forth that extra effort to make sure that after your vehicle is taken care of, our customers will want to tell their friends and family . Here are some examples of what other customers have to say about the great service you will receive from
I was referred to andrewstuneup via a neighborhood site... He was thorough and told me what to expect in advance and he was prompt for it to be a Sunday.. He was very professional and he explained to me what was going on with my vehicle and reasonable... I got a couple of cards to refer him to my friends but you really don't find that kind of honesty like you used to.... Thanks for getting me up and running again... And yes I got a battery �..
As a young woman, it's hard to find a car mechanic who won't try to take advantage of my lack of knowledge when it comes to cars. Andrew came to take a look at my car, was able to pinpoint the original problem and also pointed out other things to help my car run better altogether. Thanks to him, I have peace of mind knowing that I have someone to call to service my car. Reasonable prices, prompt arrival for appointments and with over 20 years of experience, he knows what he's talking about! Definitely recommend!
ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS has excellent Service. I have know Andrew for a few years and have known him to be a reliable worker. The Service I received today was Superior, he was timely and very thorough and knew exactly what my problem was and what was needed to fix it, and in record time. I highly recommend his services to anyone that is seeking fast quality service and at reasonable prices. Give him a call you will not be disappointed. EXCELLENT
* Here at ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS, we pride ourselves on providing excellent service and being on time for every appointment. We understand your time is important to you and we will do all we can to eliminate any delays.
* ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS is more than happy to obtain parts for our customers, though it may require a parts deposit
* Due to liability issues, ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS will not obtain salvage yard parts. Although we will install them if the customer is willing to obtain them for use on their vehicle and the customer is willing to accept responsibility for said part.
* ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS always calls before heading out to a customers' home or office...this allows the customer to know we are on the way and confirms for us that the customer still wishes to retain the service. ( ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS will not come out if all attempts to reach the customer fail on the day of the service). If the customer wants to make another appointment then he or she will have to pay the come out fee upfront. If the appointment is missed after the come out fee has been paid then the customer forfeits that fee and will have to pay again for any other appointment.
* Due to liability issues, ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS will no longer transport customers to the parts store to obtain parts. This is to protect the customers as well as ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS
* Due to time constraints, all parts must be obtained at a parts store that is within 10 miles of the service location. If this is not possible, the customer must pay the diagnostic fee and set a new appointment to perform the repairs.
*Andrews-Tune-Ups only takes responsibility for the diagnostic provided by Andrews-Tune-Ups if the repairs are performed by an Andrews-Tune-Ups technician. ( this means that if the customer allows another mechanic to perform the repair, even if we diagnose the problem, we are not responsible for the outcome. We have no way of knowing if the repair was done properly). If an Andrews-Tune-Ups tech does the repair and finds the original diagnoses to be in error and we did not explain that to be an outcome, we will take responsibility for that mistake.
*Andrews-Tune-Ups expects payment for services rendered upon completion of those services. In the event that a customer decides they are not going to pay for service the Andrews-Tune-Ups technician will leave the property to a safe location and call the local authorities. If this happens, the customer's vehicle will be impounded and held as evidence for court. In order for the customer to have his or her vehicle returned, Andrews-Tune-Ups will require $1000 to sign the release for his or her vehicle in addition to the cost of the original repair.
NOTE: ANDREWS-TUNE-UPS will not work in dangerous weather conditions.